Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Packed

I have been away for a while...this life I live for Christ is consuming.  As the mission preparations are being made in regards to fundraising, selling "This Is Africa" t-shirts, gathering supplies for VBS, being on-the-ground ready, God is preparing my heart to be on-the-ground ready too.  


With all the things that need to taken or packed in my luggage I am leaving pockets of emptiness that can only be filled by Him once I arrive. Filled with empathy and compassion, laced with His love, my suitcases are bulging.  As each gift is packed in the weighty bags, there is still room for His Spirit to work.  With each day on the count-down calendar, God keeps reminding me of one more thing bring.  Deeper still is His love for us, the gospel message brings that truth.


My heart is packed and ready to go, but still it stirs.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More