Saturday, May 21, 2011

High Fives!


It is not possible to embark on my Swaziland faith project without the support of many believers. The gifts of grace I have received are investments in this trip, not only financially but also spiritually. Your belief in what God can do in and through me speaks volumes and I humbly say thanks.



My Thankful High Fives go to:
Christy & Eddie Riddle
Pat & Kali Bell
Brandon & Megan Armstrong
Teresa Richmond
Anonymous
My son Shayne
Michael Youso
Brian Hill
Jim & Ronda Martin
The Rupp Family
Bill & Sheila Ford
Ann Steichen
Terry, the hubs
Jennifer Vaughan
Another Anonymous friend
The person who put $40 in my coffee
Lindsay and Billy Bernhardt
and
To all those who will soon give towards this faith project.....

I am deeply moved by your love gifts. Your gifts mean so much already, your prayer support is needed as well. To all those listed I pledge to do my best with God's best to represent the face of Christ.

Your humble servant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More