Saturday, June 4, 2011

Building Bridges

"We welcome Janelle, a regular guest blogger, who shares with us how she prays for her sponsored girls, and what that has done in her heart since meeting Eskarlin in the Dominican Republic." ~ Mission of Mercy.

I'm so excited to meet my new little daughter Nomphilo in Swaziland.

What an honor to be a Mission of Mercy sponsor and volunteer. Not only is it a privilege to support my little girls through Mission of Mercy with my financial monthly gifts, but I also support them prayerfully with my daily spiritual presence.

After visiting the Dominican Republic with Mission of Mercy, I struggled with the separation I felt in my heart from my sponsored children upon returning home. Their hard reality deeply crushed my heart, read more here....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More