Thursday, July 21, 2011

This is the team shirt for our mission to Swaziland.  The words in the center mean a lot to me.


Be.  
Be who God called you to be.  You are special, unique and He has given you gifts to share with others.


Go.
Jesus met people with compassion right where they were and showed them the truth.  He went with a heart loaded with mercy and grace.  If we don't go, sharing the same, who will?


Love.
The reason for our being, the reason for our going is in this last word - love.  Love speaks volumes when words fail.  Love speaks of mercy.  Love communicates grace.  Love heals.  Love hugs.  Love bridges the gaps.  Love is enough.


When I think of the mission ahead, I pray for God to load my heart with love for those who need to receive.  Love motivates me to be, Love propels me to go, Love moves my heart to give.


My thoughts travel to Africa everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More