Thursday, June 16, 2011

This is Africa!

Hippos are the 3rd largest living land mammal, after elephants and white rhinos









"This is Africa" or TIA for short. I don't really know or understand what this means....yet. I have an idea that this phrase is a blanket statement that envelopes or encompasses all things that happen in Africa that don't make sense or for which there is no explanation. I expect it is something you have to see rather than be told. I will find out soon.

When visiting another culture, things will be different.
There will be things will make me pause with cause.
There will be things that will hurt my heart.
There will be things that I will not understand.
There will be things that are only seen in Africa.

But that is what is so great about going right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More